Student health insurance abroad
IMG Student Health Advantage - attractive, long-term medical insurance for students abroad (individual & au pair)
IMG, together with AOC Insurance Broker offers you several excellent plans designed for students or scholars participating in a sponsored study abroad program, and desire an annually renewable comprehensive medical plan. This plan meets student visa requirements, includes benefits for maternity, mental health, organized sports and international emergency care. Dependents can also be included on all plans (for an additional premium).
- Coverage for students, groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children travelling with them
- Plan maximums limit up to $500,000 per injury or illness, Lifetime Maximum $5,000,000
- Plans are renewable up to 48 months if a minimum of one month is purchased
- Groups may purchase customizable annually renewable long term plans
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- No coinsurance
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, interscholastic, intramural, or club sports, personal liability, and legal assistance
Patriot Exchange Program
For individual students of all nationalities, studying anywhere in the world outside their country of citizenship. Patriot Exchange offers a choice of benefit levels, from a very low-cost plan to more comprehensive cover.
Patriot Exchange Group
As above, with a similar choice of plans, for a group of two or more students (and dependents where appropriate). Group members must be enrolled on the same exchange programme or have the same sponsoring organisation.
For more information, download the pdf documents below: